Exhaust mods - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Dodge Magnum Performance Mods Engine - R/T > R/T Exhaust

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 09:02 PM

needlepunk is on a distinguished road
Default Exhaust mods

Dear Readers,
I have a 2005 R/T with a K&N CAI installed I was thinking about a Flowmaster exhaust mod. I want the American Thunder or Force 2 with the resonators. Is there really that much tonal difference, and are there drone problems with the American Thunder kit?
Thanks
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

I have flowmaster 40s with reso delete on one of my 05 Mag R/Ts and YES I do get drone but it really doesn't bother me at all. Don't know about the type you are asking about however.

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Old 02-25-2012, 08:09 AM

needlepunk is on a distinguished road

Thanks Jim! I think I'll go with the American Thunder Super 40's
Advertisement