Borla Performance Exhaust - 300C/ Magnum RT/ Charger RT 2005-2010 Cat-Back™ Exhaust S-Type - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Dodge Magnum Parts and Accessories for Sale - Trade - Want To Buy!

Notices

Old 09-26-2019, 08:46 AM

shorn is on a distinguished road
Default Borla Performance Exhaust - 300C/ Magnum RT/ Charger RT 2005-2010 Cat-Back™ Exhaust S-Type

Fits: 2005-2010 Chrysler 300C/ 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum RT/ 2006-2010 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L V8 Automatic Transmission Rear Wheel Drive & All Wheel Drive 4 Door. https://www.borla.com/products/300c_...t__140125.html

Brand new exhaust - only used for 4-months - excellent condition for $200. Pickup location is Baltimore City, MD

The bold look and feel of the Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum and Charger made big waves within the entire auto industry, and Borla Performance Industries’ custom power-tuned Cat-Back™ Exhausts deliver another home run. BORLA® has a rich, 40 plus year heritage of designing and building leading edge components for Mopar vehicles. BORLA®’s Cat-Back™ systems are true dual mandrel bent, high performance units designed for ease of installation and solid performance gains.

BORLA®’s knowledge of the 5.7L Hemi engine allowed us to custom tune an exhaust system which is almost 30 lbs. lighter than the stock system, mainly due to the aircraft-grade high quality austenitic lightweight stainless steel used in every BORLA®system. Additional attributes include superior performance and that famous BORLA® growl of power.

Choose from the more aggressive sounding PN# 140125 with massive 5" polished round BORLA® embossed angle-cut, rolled edge tips. The 140125 system flows 220cfm over stock, which helps explain why so much extra horsepower is released by this unique new split rear exiting system.

While many exhaust companies talk about racing, BORLA® mufflers and headers are tested every single weekend on race tracks around the world. The BORLA® success is unmatched, and that effort transfers to the BORLA® street systems.BORLA® backs these and every street Cat-Back™ system and Header with an unequaled written million-mile warranty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 140125_vehicle_xl.jpg (205.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 140125_xlarge.jpg (417.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg tip_39.jpg (6.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0403.jpg (629.0 KB, 8 views)
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2020, 08:29 PM

Alpo is on a distinguished road

Is this still available?
Old 02-28-2020, 11:53 AM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

HemiLonestar is on a distinguished road

Probably not, but I have a low mileage 5.7 Magnaflow if you're interested (though it might be expensive to ship unless you're in MD)
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2020, 11:04 AM

RacerJT is on a distinguished road

Are either of these still available?
Old 11-02-2020, 11:14 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

HemiLonestar is on a distinguished road

The Magnaflow is.
Old 01-15-2021, 05:05 PM

Wagons4Ever is on a distinguished road
Default Exhaust Question

I bought my '06 Magnum RT with an SLP Loudmouth cat-back exhaust system already installed. It wasn't the volume of the exhaust, but the terrible drone at about 1800 RPM that I didn't like. I initially installed some bullet-style resonators to the system, and although that quieted the overall volume (not really what I was trying to accomplish), it did little, if anything to reduce the drone. I then had some Magnaflow (oval style) mufflers installed, which still didn't reduce the drone. I'd appreciate your guys' inputs and guidance on a system (or combination of systems) you have used which increases the flow over the stock exhaust system, but has a minimal amount of drone, especially at that 1800-2000 RPM range. Again, I don't mind the loudness of the exhaust, just the terrible drone and the resultant vibration it sends throughout the car.
Thanks, Tony
Advertisement