Auto shut down relay ? - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Dodge Magnum Electrical Problems and Questions

Notices

Old 08-22-2021, 01:18 AM

StarCat is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Auto shut down relay ?

I have an o6 sxt 3.5 v6 . I was on the highway and everything was fine, then suddenly without any cough, sputter, or hiccup , it was as if my car was just shut off. I pulled over and stopped. shut it off. and sat for a bit. Tried to restart and it would turn over, but not start. Had it towed home. Code reader said it had low voltage from the battery. I bought a brand new battery, and replaced the alternator. Still no start. Could it be the auto shut down ? Are they known to just fail like that ? Where is it located ?
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2021, 07:26 PM

MagnumRSSS is on a distinguished road

We had the same problem it was the fuel pump located inside gas tank, towed to dealer to replace.
Advertisement