Liftgate piston replacement instructions - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Dodge Magnum Discussion > Dodge Magnum General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-22-2016, 01:34 PM

bill48nj1 is on a distinguished road
Default Liftgate piston replacement instructions

Hi.
I ordered liftgate pistons for my 06 Magnum R/T. How difficult are they to replace? I'm handy with tools. Just want heads up before they're delivered.
Thanks
bill48nj1 NJ
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2016, 08:22 PM

PMKN JAK is on a distinguished road

I just did mine last week. Just need someone to hold up the tailgate. Took 5 min!
Old 06-02-2017, 09:15 PM

PVO RT8 is on a distinguished road
Default tailgate shocks

Very easy. just need a flat head screwdriver to pop the clips out to remove old ones. Do one side at a time. The other side will hold tailgate up while you put in new one. You just push the ball end in and it clicks in. The clip is already attached to the new one. Then just do other side the same way. very easy. good luck
Advertisement