Ultimate Mods!!! :) - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Dodge Magnum Performance Mods Engine - SXT

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 02:41 PM

BenBorys is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Ultimate Mods!!! :)

Hey everybody! Im still looking to make some modifications on my sxt special edition!! But while I wait for the money to come in, im trying to do my research and get the best set-up possible!

Exhaust- Flowmaster system 40 or system 44? Or should I look into borla? I just want a real light rumble, nothing too loud and obnoxious.

Tuning or Chip- It's either the diablesport predator tuner or a GForce chip that I just came across. Does anybody have thoughts on these two products.

Intake...-everyone says big bully. It want the most HP gain while saving some MPG, so what should I get?

Can anyone tell me on average how much HP I'd gain and where I would feel it most...accelerating, high end (40-60m/hr). And how can I get an actual dyno test done to find out how much power i gained?

Thanks alot for your help and input!!
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Administrator

jkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nice

Get the Predator. Your car has adaptive learning so it will learn the static settings that chips provide so it pretty much renders them useless. (I assume the G-Force is a static chip)
Check in
Here!
Click for ForumZ How To's
Want to become a Site Supporter? Click Here!

Last edited by jkelly16; 12-13-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:42 AM

scorpionflame101 is on a distinguished road

Exaust: get blastin b
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

docjackson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to docjackson

I would have to say tune it, and go with a bully,....exhaust is 50/50 really one sounds good one performs well, but what you need to do is really sit down and figure out what your end goal is.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

When asking questions like this you will get varied answers depending on what that person has.

IMO the Flowmaster 40s are great and with a Blastin Bobs tail pipe set up you'd get a great sound. On my SXT 3.5L I have flowmasters and straight pipes from engine to the tail pipes; NO "X" or "Y" pipe and this car sounds and runs GREAT.

The Predator IS fantastic and for the money ONE of the best mods that you could buy.

YOU will NOT be disappointed with a Big Bully in any way. I have several different ones on my six cars; A LegMaker Hammer, a K&N, an ebay one and THREE Big Bullys ~ Honestly love them all. For the money Big Bully is awesome. IF you want to spend the money the LEGMAKER brand is INCREDIBLE, just a bit more money.

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement