Gtalx meet in etobicoke for saturday may 24, 2014 - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Magnum Club Regional Chapters! > Canada

Notices

Old 03-06-2014, 11:43 PM

Chunkem is on a distinguished road
Default Gtalx meet in etobicoke for saturday may 24, 2014

Good evening everyone.

My name is Ed and I am a MRM and Mod on the other side on the RamForumz and I was wondering if people will still be attending Etobicoke this year for the meet.

Several people have been asking and apparently it may not be a go this year. I don't want to over step my bounds but I was wondering if people are still interested in attending and if so did you want to start a list.

I am still trying to get in touch with Paul and I know he has put a ton of work into all the other meets that he organized.

Just looking to see who would be interested in attending this year on Saturday, May 24, 2014.

I just want to clarify that I do not want to upset anyone however I have always been a big fan of what Paul did and would like to see this event continue......

If you could please let me know that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Ed - Chunkem
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2014, 08:33 AM

Canadian Hemi Pride is on a distinguished road

I would like to introduce myself also.
I am Brandon and I am a MRM from the Ramforumz aswell. I am here to help Ed and other members with making this meet have a great turnout.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:39 PM

loggie27 is on a distinguished road

As a new Hemi owner I'd be interested in attending an event.
Advertisement