Foglight update... - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Custom Dodge Magnum Interior and Exterior Lighting

Notices

Old 09-18-2011, 04:01 PM

DLC Shark is on a distinguished road
Talking Foglight update...

Alright guys I picked some things up from ebay to kinda tweek the look of the Mag a lil. I know I should have do a step by step picture taking but hell I was a first timer doing all this so I didn't get all into it. It was somewhat simple so I'm sure you gearheads can figure it out.

My few pics:

Before-

After-

The Set-(in the Daylight)

I should have done a write up with pictures so you can fully appreciate all that I have to put into this mod but like I said I was feeling my way around this one. I still have the Halos to hook up but I have no clue to how to run wires thru firewalls. Besides I will want to do that when I get the aftermarket headlights in and installed and do all the Halos at once.

I'll hook you guys up with some video later once it gets dark. I still want to show off how my tails look as well.

Let me know what you think fam...
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

Those look so much brighter! Nice MOD!

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Old 09-19-2011, 02:46 PM

DLC Shark is on a distinguished road

Crappy pics I know...my video is too big to upload
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2013, 04:56 PM

Slamstrike is on a distinguished road
Default Jealous

I am Jealous, Just ordered mine and HIDs for my lows. Only took 7years to get around to doing things to my Magnum.
Advertisement