GPMM M&G- Sunday Nov 13 @ 11a - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Magnum Club Regional Chapters! > Great Plains

Notices

Old 10-12-2011, 08:03 PM

2Cav is on a distinguished road
Default GPMM M&G- Sunday Nov 13 @ 11a

Heya All,

My name is Jeff and I am a member over at Great Plainz Modern Mopars (www.gpmm.org). I have a shiny new 2011 Charger R/T Max in tungsten. Named her Tes.

I wanted to drop by today, introduce myself, and extend an invite to anyone interested for a Meet and Greet we are putting together in November. On Sunday Nov 13th at 11am we plan to hook up at Sonic, 1002 South Kirkwood Road, Saint Louis, MO.

The thought was that this date beats the holiday rush; Sundays usually conflict less with other events; and 11am is late enough to allow room for church, but early enough to not blow the whole day. We are planning this as a very low pressure get together. It is come as you are, clean or dirty, rain or shine, whatever works. Our focus is more on getting together and hanging out and having a good time. All without the 9 hours of detailing and all day at the car show (but feel free to go nuts if you'd like). So if you have a bit of free time, and can be around the St Louis area next month, PLEASE JOIN US!

Thanks,
Jeff

The original post on GPMM is located here: http://www.gpmm.org/showthread.php?t=3863

And, here is a picture of my Tes at the EPC show last week:
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

from a SIX MAGNUM family in North Carolina.

Congrats on the new Charger; it looks AWESOME!!!

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Old 10-12-2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTPAID4 View Post
from a SIX MAGNUM family in North Carolina.

Congrats on the new Charger; it looks AWESOME!!!
Gotta love the Magnums, they are an awesome car! SIX of them, WOW! which one is your daily driver?

Jeff
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2011, 11:17 PM

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

My daily driver is my BLUE R/T, with almost 133,000 miles and I love it alot. Just put these 2009 New Challenger SRT wheels on it a couple days ago.

This is my wife's 05 R/T every day driver with almost 152,000 miles on it and it also runs great. She just put DMH electric cutouts on this one.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:02 AM

Those are some awesome looking cars! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around having 6! That is really cool!

Jeff
Old 10-14-2011, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Cav View Post
Those are some awesome looking cars! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around having 6! That is really cool!

Jeff
Thanks Jeff, don't really know how we ended up with six really... just kinda happened. Was our own fault on the last two... we stopped and talked to the owners trying to get them to join the forums and both were selling and I didn't know it then... but guess I was buying.... ~LOL~

Old 10-30-2011, 09:54 PM

Heya Guys!

I wanted to give this a bump. Just under 2 weeks off now. I know we have 12 cars from GPMM, and 3 from other forums. We were hoping to see a few Magnums in the mix!

Just a reminder that this is real low pressure kinda thing. It's come as you are, clean or dirty, rain or shine. We are just hoping to hang out with the cars at least one last time this year. I know some of the GPMM folks are going to put their rides up for the year after this one. Wish I could, but Tes is my Daily Driver. I just plan to try and stay out of the snow and salt as much as possible.

So, please join us. We sure would like to see yall!

Jeff
Advertisement