Engine and Oil light came on same time. - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Dodge Magnum Mechanical Problems and Questions

Notices

Old 11-28-2012, 03:26 PM

blink702 is on a distinguished road
Default Engine and Oil light came on same time.

Bought my 06 mag at 65K miles its now at 68K. Im assuming that the oil light will come on letting me know that an oil change is due? If im wrong on that please let me know not too savvy..But 10min after the oil light warned me the check engine light came on. The engine light stays on always and the oil light goes on and off every 1 minute or so giving an alarm sound too. Took it to the stealership for free oil change they said no leaks, and oil was just a tad under recommended amounts. Nothing that should trigger the engine light. Autozone gave me a P0520 code. The stealership wants me to pay $110 to diagnose the problem. Im guessing its a sensor or something thats communicating my oil change w/e. Anyone have any ideas? Also I have the extended warranty and they said I should change my strut arms? They are worn...$200 deductible for that...should I use the dealership? Or find someone else to help me out. Thanks for any help.

Last edited by jkelly16; 11-28-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

newred2007 is on a distinguished road

I haven't had the oil light on my 07,but the engine light coming on is very common, the trick I learned is to pull the # 11 fuse for a few minutes, (in front fuse box), mine
hasn't come back on for months.
Advertisement