Viper Install in Magnum R/T - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Custom Dodge Magnum Interior Modifications & Audio / Video

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 06:42 AM

RobPfis07 is on a distinguished road
Default Viper Install in Magnum R/T

Alright, first of all, I would just like to get my newbie intro out of the way, so skip the next paragraph to get right into the real interesting part.

My name is Rob and I have an black '05 Maggie R/T. I have loved them since I first saw them and finally my dream came true about 2 years ago! I immediately tore the dash apart and installed the 2009 MyGig unit, and drilled a hole in the back hatch of the car to install the rearview camera. Since then I have done a few little things but not much because I am paranoid about my car getting broken into, which is the perfect segway into the real topic here (I was just in too much of a hurry to post in newbie thread AND here).

I purchased the Viper 5902, CHALL, T-harness MUX adapter, Window automation kit, and field disturbance sensor. I am doing my own install, and as I am waiting for it all to arrive tomorrow, I have been looking over how to install. I cannot seem to find ANYONE that has done a custom install on a magnum, though. I have found a few other dodges, all of which were manuals though. So I guess the root of my question is, is there a guide out there that I am missing, or am I going to be the guinea pig using the hodge podge of info I have found and writing a CORRECT Viper 5900 series install guide for Maggie? I have experience with this stuff, so I will keep detailed pictures and write a how-to either way I guess.
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

from a FIVE MAGNUM family in North Carolina!!!

Sorry, no electrical guy or stereo guy, but wishing you luck on the install. I will say however, that's an awesome alarm system!

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement