Suspension suggestions - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Dodge Magnum Custom Chassis - Suspension

Notices

Old 05-02-2015, 07:38 AM

Denucchi is on a distinguished road
Default Suspension suggestions

Just put on some new wheels (20 in ) and would like to squeeze the fender gap. Was looking for suspension kit suggestions . Don't want to go too low and keep as much ride comfort as possible . Thanks for all replies ..
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2017, 05:45 PM

Mozella is on a distinguished road

I recently bought a 2008 Magnum SE. I put on 20" wheels and added the Eibach "Pro" kit including springs, shocks, and sway bars. The installation was easy and the car went down just about one inch. But the big change is in the handling, which is significantly improved. The ride is better than I expected with not much change from stock, but the roll stiffness is much better. Here's what it looks like:

Front Quarter One
Advertisement