intune i-1000 question - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Dodge Magnum Performance Mods Engine - SXT

Notices

Old 08-03-2013, 08:18 PM

rabe9987 is on a distinguished road
Default intune i-1000 question

I just purchased a Magnum 2007 sxt and am looking to reprogram it with intune.

I'm looking for better gas mileage and gain a few hp at the same time. Are there any risks? Do I need to upgrade some parts of the engine?

Thank you,
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2013, 01:15 AM

Magnumb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabe9987 View Post
I just purchased a Magnum 2007 sxt and am looking to reprogram it with intune.

I'm looking for better gas mileage and gain a few hp at the same time. Are there any risks? Do I need to upgrade some parts of the engine?

Thank you,
Just had the DiabloSport installed on Thursday At Sinister Motorsports and WOW what a difference. You do not need any other engine mods to install and you get more HP better fuel efficiency, better shifting and a WAY more responsive pedal.
I selected the 91octane setting and through 1/2 tank of gas it's already settled in. I wished I had done this 3years ago!
Peace out.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:52 PM

shelbysteve426 is on a distinguished road

next I would go with a cold air intake. there are many to choose from but I went with the mopar performance set up. then added a ported and polished 71mm throttle body for a much crisper throttle response. to add some more bite to it change the tire size in the predator all the way down to 15 inches and you will notice a nice improvement in acceleration
Advertisement