Ut OH; driving the SRT thru the MUD!!! - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Detailing and General Maintenance Forum > Washing & Waxing

Notices

Old 07-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Ut OH; driving the SRT thru the MUD!!!

Well as you get older; your memory IS the first thing you loose. And being disabled and not working I never know what day of the week it is or the day of the month.
With that said; I did NOT realize my Mag SRT inspection and license plate tags expired the end of June. Whoops, it IS JULY ~ Where did June go????

My plan was to run it over and get it inspected first thing this morning and then go get the tags.... since all this is now in the computer, you can't get your tags until the car has been inspected. And Yesterday we had a huge storm; High winds and heavy rain..... YUP our dirt road is a MUD PIT. I'm NOT wanting to drive the SRT thru all of this.... but may have to bite the bullet and do it; then detail the heck out of it when I get Home. Guess with SIX magnums; it's hard to keep everything Straight.....~LOL~

* My SRT has ONLY been caught in the rain ONCE since I've owned it

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2011, 02:12 PM

Magmania is on a distinguished road

Bite the bullet Jim!
It's only mud and you have all of the rest of those days that have no numbers attached to them to clean it up and get it detailed.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:01 PM

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

So.... I went out to take a look see..... and guess WHAT? We had a lotta heavy rain BUT... extremely high winds and the road wasn't muddy; I was absolutely shocked!!! Still some water in the holes so I "zig~zagged" around them all and the only thing that was dirty was the edges of the tires.... NOW, I went so slow getting outta here though ~ LOL~ At least it IS now inspected and just gotta go put the little sticker on.

OH..... and since I have been driving my every day driver BLUE (one of the R/Ts) and occasionally LUCKY (another R/T) predominately for the last month or so.......... Holy COW.... I forgot HOW MUCH POWER my SRT has, especially after finally getting the Predator hooked up ~ Geesh WHOLE DIFFERENT CAR!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2011, 08:40 PM

Magmania is on a distinguished road

Yeah, yeah! Rub it in why dontcha! j/k
Old 07-05-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmania View Post
Yeah, yeah! Rub it in why dontcha! j/k
Sorry Dave; "But a man has gotta do what a man has gotta do" ~LOL~

Old 07-05-2011, 08:51 PM

SRTAndy is just really niceSRTAndy is just really niceSRTAndy is just really niceSRTAndy is just really nice

Haha! Glad to hear you got 'er done!
Advertisement