Start up - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Magnum Club Regional Chapters! > South West

Notices

Old 09-30-2016, 04:43 PM

lilmack1919 is on a distinguished road
Default Start up

Lately we here in Phoenix Arizona have experienced somewhat of a seasonal change so to speak and its actually starting to cool off a lot more than it has been. The reason I'm writing is this..Seems as if lately whenever I get into my car and I turn the key in the ignition switch its not catching as fast as it usually did always before. It like kind of takes a good 3 to 4 seconds of a "vavavavavavavavvaVAROOM" to actually catch and start instead of automatically firing up as soon as I twist the key. If ANYBODY has any clue as to what may be causing this. I would greatly appreciate any input that way I can take the steps ahead I need before any wrong might happen. I was thinking it was just the weather but if you have more of an idea please let me know. Thank you.