Error codes 2007 magnum 2.7 - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Dodge Magnum Electrical Problems and Questions

Notices

Old 11-15-2018, 06:35 PM

JosefK is on a distinguished road
Default Error codes 2007 magnum 2.7

Hey guys, I’m new here. My check engine came on a bit ago and i had it ran today. I’m getting these codes; P0660 P1005(Manifold Tuning valve Control circuit and second is Manifold tuning valve control performance) and P0841 (LR Pressure switch rationality) I believe I got the error code P1005 before and it went away and came back a few times, never really concerned me because it drove normal.
I honestly don’t know too much about what to do. The car drives fairly well besides an occasional slip between gears. I can step on the gas and it’ll rev then it jumps into gear. Also, the engine has a constant ticking noise but I was told that’s normal? the autozone diagnostic says that this issue has been seen in my type of vehicle and they recommend replacing the Intake manifold runner control actuator.
I appreciate any help you can give me! If further information is required please let me know! Car is a 2007 magnum 2.7 with 123k miles
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2018, 02:05 PM

Magnasport is on a distinguished road

Believe the computer, with 123k on the car its due for some parts to fail, I recommend searching youtube to see what's involved in making the repairs yourself then shopping ebay for the best parts prices
Advertisement