HOLY #*%@ "CHEETA" is HOME! - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion. > Other Vehicle Discussion

Notices

Old 05-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough
Default HOLY #*%@ "CHEETA" is HOME!

OMG, today Tee and I picked up CHEETA, my 300 SuperCharged SRT from Arringtons in Martinsville, Va. I took it real easy for quite a few miles but just had to give a bit of a touch out on the interstate. I found out that at approximately 1/3 throttle at most speeds the rear tires break loose. This is NOT an easy car to drive; believe ME!!! To be HONEST I did NOT even try at WOT; surely need to get used to it some more before trying anything like that. I took off EASY and eased into the throttle about 1/2 ~ Amazing! I was told by some folks that this head unit for the pro charger should kick in sooner and it sure appears to be true.

They gave me a copy of my Dyno Sheet; YUP, had it laminated already; don't want anything to happen to it.

Thanks to Chris the previous owner, for dropping at Arringtons some other items he had for the car. So VERY kind of him to do that for me.

As soon as I got home I immediately began cleaning it out and gotter' lookin' like it should. NOW ~ TOMORROW, Tee and I should be cruisin the streets 'round here! LOL

http://imageshack.us/a/img198/8686/dscn1185f.JPG

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

Well I drove it around a good bit today and I believe this is as close to a true RACE CAR as it gets. So hard to take off and NOT bake the tires LOL; I got on a back road and just bumped the throttle a good bit; about 1/2 and let right off; looking into the rear view mirror, lots of tire smoke and some rubber marks. I drove it most of the day just barely pressed the pedal; I'm truly amazed HOW MUCH POWER. It'll be a VERY LONG TIME before I got WOT on this CAR. Got a ton of looks today with the huge AIR NOISE from the Racing Blow Off Valve. It sounds so cool I keep turning the radio back OFF! Whenever I stopped folks were asking me what that car had in it. For a bit of FUN, I stopped at our local Chevy Dealership to look at TWO ZR1 Camaros they had and when I pulled in the Sales people came out to talk to me about my car. When I asked and looked at the ZR1 and talked about it's power... with a snicker... I said to them, geesh I'd hate to drop down to that LOW of power and left! Needless to say they stayed outside to see me drive down the street. Oh and quite by accident had the car sideways twice today, only at about 1/2 pedal. HMMMMM, surely do NOT plan on driving this car in the rain.

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement