where's the awd love on this forum? - Page 2 - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > All Wheel Drive Magnum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Old 06-03-2011, 01:43 AM

leaf5817 is on a distinguished road

I just bought an 08 RT AWD. I am loving it! I love the look of the 22s! Where did you get them? Is it that hard to find rims for them and what is the offset? Thank you for the information!
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2011, 12:05 AM

Hemisled is on a distinguished road

I think the offset is 35-40! there are rims out there for them, just not the selection compared to what's available for 2 wheel! I've only run my sled with all season's but have a set of ice radials for this winter! I'm still looking for a set of rims that I like for summer!and will run the fac. rims with the winter tires! It won't keep up with my duelie in the snow,but it's a rocket compared to 2 wheel drive!
Old 01-22-2012, 02:33 AM

JetsNeedNewton is on a distinguished road

Got a 2007 AWD RT 5.7 liter hemi and love it EXCEPT... the suspension sucks. Hit a curve on a NJ highway at 80-90 and it's scary, feels like it's ready to slide out or even roll.

Any advice on upgrading to fix this would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

408 Horse is on a distinguished road

I have a 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T Awd and I love it.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:32 PM

trumanator is on a distinguished road
Default Breaking loose four big tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisled View Post
I've got an 05rt/awd ! live on a long winding country road with hills and valleys and this car makes the trip much shorter! nothing better than horsepower you can put to the road! spinning tires is for show! pulling G's is the fun!

Howdy I have a 2005 AWD and have a youtube movie clip breaking all four tires loose - albeit just a split second - http://www.youtube.com/trumanations
Old 05-17-2012, 09:52 PM

shiba88 is on a distinguished road

I have an 05 SXT these things are great in the snow and they look so COOL
Old 05-18-2012, 03:08 PM

trumanator is on a distinguished road
Default SNOWMAG VS. Squirrel

Youtube video and about 2 seconds in you can see all four tires briefly lose traction - TTL
Old 11-11-2013, 11:36 PM

shelbysteve426 is on a distinguished road

I have an 05 sxt awd and I live on a wicked hill in north jersey and never had a problem getting up it in the snow and in the summer I like the way the awd handles in the curves. with the diablo sport tuner set on the 93 octane tune and adjusting the parameter on the tire size all the way down to 15" and setting the trans for a firmer shift it is way more fun to drive and the mopar cold air intake helps too. keep an eye on the front sway bar bushings cause when they start to get worn you will get a clunking when you go over some bumps. I changed them myself and it was not too bad to do.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:00 PM

I have an 05 sxt awd and love it. I have a mopar performance cold air intake a ported and polished 71mm throttle body and drilled and slotted rotors at all four corners a predator set on the 93 octane tune. this spring I will be installing a true dual exhaust system. and if I really want to go fast I take out my 1987 Daytona Shelby z that I bought brand new and runs the 1/4 mile in the mid 12's with a 2.2 intercooled four cylinder turbo.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:02 PM

my awd sxt magnum went through the snow storm in new jersey today with no problems at all. I love having the autostick to keep it in the proper gear while going downhill so you do not need to step on the brake which is what most inexperienced drivers do to hard and cause themselves to start sliding and lose control. I live in an area with some major hills and twisty turns and drove my magnum through it all.
Advertisement