Listen Up Magnum Owners In Upstate S.C. - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Magnum Club Regional Chapters! > South East

Notices

Old 06-16-2010, 05:12 PM

Mopar is on a distinguished road
Default Listen Up Magnum Owners In Upstate S.C.

Hey guys and gals I go by "Mopar" on here and I am also the president of the Upstate Chapter of the Deep South Mopars club.

I would like to invite anybody on the Z that is in the Upstate of South Carolina to join me and my wonderful and very active group here in the Upstate.

If you would like to join our group just go here to register....http://www.deepsouthmopars.com/index.php

And when you are filling out the register forum please put "Mopar" in the referral box and Upstate,S.C. for chapter affiliation and you will be on your way of becoming a member of the hottest and greatest car club around these parts.

Just so you know how much fun we have scroll threw our chapter on the DSM and look at all the "Picture Threads" they are on a couple of pages so flip the pages for all of our rides and M&G and car show's,here is a quick link.......http://www.deepsouthmopars.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50

If you use "Mopar" as the referral I will know you joined and look out for ya.....I hope to see you soon.
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2010, 11:26 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

hemiv8dodgeram1500 is on a distinguished road

^^^ i met these guys and there awesome i had a great time with them, anyone there should definitely check it out, also Mopar has one of the coolest cars on the z and its worth it to just check it out
Old 06-17-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemiv8dodgeram1500 View Post
^^^ i met these guys and there awesome i had a great time with them, anyone there should definitely check it out, also Mopar has one of the coolest cars on the z and its worth it to just check it out
Thanks Robert for the kind words and we hope to get back with the Atlanta chapter on a event soon.
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2010, 02:10 PM

Well half a year has gone by since I made this thread and no responses as of today.

So let's try this again and see if any Magnum owners in South Carolina have joined since then.

Thanks for playing along and I hope to get to meet you in 2011.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

Manny72 is on a distinguished road

2011 Bump
Come on Guys,I wish we had a Club like this here in Michigan..

www.300cforumz.com/member.php?u=446 and
www.chargerforumz.com/member.php?u=14050
Old 01-01-2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny72 View Post
2011 Bump
Come on Guys,I wish we had a Club like this here in Michigan..
Thanks for the bump Manny,I wish you lived closer.Man do we need some Magnums in our car club here in upstate South Carolina.

We have only one in our club,and it's a black SRT8 Magnum so we need more Magnums for sure......
Old 01-11-2011, 10:17 PM

Anyone from South Carolina here,anyone???
Old 01-29-2011, 11:43 PM

Anyone?????????
Old 01-30-2011, 12:31 PM

redsxt is on a distinguished road
Default deep south

i took a quick veiw through the pages of the deep south forum, looks like a great bunch of people. its too bad your missing some magnums, a little too far from the great white north to bring the red sled, but who knows.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsxt View Post
i took a quick veiw through the pages of the deep south forum, looks like a great bunch of people. its too bad your missing some magnums, a little too far from the great white north to bring the red sled, but who knows.
Thanks redsxt,and your right it is a shame we have only one Magnum out of 15-20 active members and Mopars in our group.I was hoping by this forum getting up and going we could change that here in the upstate chapter of the DSM.

Maybe you can come to Gattey 2011,it's worth the trip....
Advertisement