Sunbust- August 18th Graham, WA - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Magnum Club Regional Chapters! > North West

Notices

Old 07-17-2013, 05:34 PM

00DakotaRT is on a distinguished road
Default Sunbust- August 18th Graham, WA

Hi guys, Some of you may know me, some may not. I decided to come over here and make sure everybody has the low down on what I am looking at doing next year.

First, for those who don't know me, I am an avid Mopar fan. I may not have a luxury muscle car, but I still love them. I have been in love with Mopars for a long time now, my first car was an old Dodge, and I still have a big ol' Polara that is almost ready again to drag race. I also have two new Challengers and love the new LX/LC platform that Ma Mopar has come out with. My list of rigs includes...

1964 Plymouth Valiant
1965 Dodge Polara
1967 Plymouth Satellite
1986 HD Sportster
1987 Jeep Comanche W/ 5.2 V8
1993 Dodge Ram W250 Diesel
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
2009 Challenger T/A
2011 Challenger SE

I work on all of them, and love them all. I also am a member of Mopars Unlimited, Tacoma which hosts an annual all Mopar Show.

Ok, here is the info for the All Mopar show in Frontier Park in Graham, WA on AUGUST 18th (flyer @ bottom).

This year we have a great new food vendor, and a new dealership sponsor, Tacoma Dodge. They will have their parts department out there and a few feature SRT cars.

We also will have other great vendors, to include Rocket Restorations and many more. Laysons Restorations has once again jumped on board as a sponsor as well.

This will be the last year for us to have a one day show. Next year we will have a two day show with Saturday being reserved for 1980 and Newer Mopars, and Sunday still staying a classic Mopar show (1979 and older) this will give our show the opportunity to bring in more vendors and swap meet parts to help people complete their projects.

I am also looking at changing to the two day show to focus more on the LX platform. I know we don't have enough LX classes right now. I am looking at advice and opinions for how to set up the Magnum classes next year when we will have the space to give you guys a separate class or two.

I know there may have been friction between my car club and some LX owners in the past, I am hoping we can get past that and look to a good show this year, and a great show next year!

Last edited by jkelly16; 07-17-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement