Any of Y'all seen the new Magnum/Durango Pisc Yet - Page 2 - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > Automotive Industry News and Dodge Press Releases

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 01:34 AM
Dodge Magnum Forum

GT is on a distinguished road

That is one thing Dodge has failed at. They advertise on TV so little that it's a wonder anyone knows anything about what they have to offer. I get excited when I see an ad on TV because they are so damn rare.
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

300 Addict is on a distinguished road

Not sure I like that platform this is going on.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:13 AM

hemiv8dodgeram1500 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAD View Post
That is one thing Dodge has failed at. They advertise on TV so little that it's a wonder anyone knows anything about what they have to offer. I get excited when I see an ad on TV because they are so damn rare.
and the commercials they have now arent as good as they use to be i miss the hemi commercials

Advertisement

Old 06-18-2010, 09:06 PM

tenor will become famous soon enough
Smile

I remember those commercials. They brought back the Hemi image, made people want to buy one and made them feel that they could own a bit of the past!

I still think they are the best commercials Chrysler has done in the last 10 years!
Old 10-12-2010, 08:40 AM

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDad View Post
It might have helped sales if they actually made an advertisement to let folks know the Magnum even existed. I STILL get folks who want to know what kind of car I'm driving and others who aren't aware that production stopped with the 08's
This past weekend I also had people asking me what kind of car is this! Are you kidding??? I wonder IF they are still selling the Magnum wagons in Europe???

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Old 11-20-2010, 12:32 AM

mirado is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 345 RT View Post
GreenKing Dude,

I am not bashing on you brother, but there sales were way down, so they tried the 08' front end, and that was a nightmare, and they had to stop production just in time to start the Challenger.

I totaly agree with all these car companys stealing the Magnum desighn. Makes my blood boil, but hey what can we do.

I hope they bring back the Magnum, but I do not see that happening as a station wagon. But you never know.

THANKS

SON
Why do you think the 2008 Maggie was a nightmare?
Old 12-03-2010, 04:56 PM

quademire87 is on a distinguished road

My landlord thought our magnum was some new foreign job when she saw it in the garage. I think she was ready to raise our rent before i explained it was a dodge and was 5 years old.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:34 PM

linda jacobs is on a distinguished road

i kinda like the idea of a limited supply of magnums.It makes them more valuable in the end,but a little sad to see a stop in production.I seriously think alot of people have no clue how well the car handles and drives. My magnum has been on quite a few vacations out west(which from illinois is a long way away). I bought it new in 07',buts actually a 06'. It now has 155,000 miles on it and still drives great.They may never make another magnum model again so i feel privileged to own one.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:56 PM

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

I have NO idea what it really is that makes any of our magnums so much fun to drive, but they are. What's really cool, IS, each one of our FOUR Magnums drives a little different and each one is FUN. Owning over 300 cars in my life I can say there was ONLY ONE that I liked as much as our Magnums....

It was my 1968 Camaro Z/28, maybe it was the 4 speed and running it up to 67 miles per hour in 1st gear..... LOL (Hmmmm, wonder IF you can do that with the NEW camaros?)

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Old 01-09-2011, 06:14 PM

linda jacobs is on a distinguished road

i dont know if it would be wrong to ask you to post a pic of that 68, being that it is a chevy,but can you. love the classics.
Advertisement