Louvers - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Custom Dodge Magnum Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits

Notices

Old 04-17-2021, 04:28 PM

Magnumsux2020 is on a distinguished road
Default Louvers

'm Andrew from DMWW I'm making louvers for the Mag. I own an 05 and an 08 and I'm near done with the NF units (nonfunctional). These will be cosmetic versions that apply directly to the quarter glass. I own a startup lab and figured I'd make something and the Magnum was all I had.

Currently in the implementation/evaluation stage and wanted to spread the word, spark potential interest and see if anyone had ideas on how to make them better. I'm looking at a ~$200 price tag for the set. Been working on them tirelessly for a little over a month and the engineering is meticulous but the design is there. they may come unpainted and will have different internal designs based on F/NF function.

Functional versions will replace the quarter glass entirely and allow airflow into the cabin. Any money i get from the NF units goes straight into the F units, speeding up production and making way for what comes next. i have a new spoiler to make, rear bumper, headlights, interior parts and a lot more but need something to fuel it all. I'm starting with the louvers because they've never been done before and they're theoretically simple to pull off. I've also done a shiftknob with a similar workflow.
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2021, 11:02 AM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

HemiLonestar is on a distinguished road

Someone was a fan of 73-74 Chargers lol
Old 04-23-2021, 06:29 AM

Magnumsux2020 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

those were really well integrated, completely blended with the roof too, id take a classic Mopar any day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 32064_p1540418.jpg (461.2 KB, 5 views)
Advertisement