Weird issue esp/bas 05 RT - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Dodge Magnum Electrical Problems and Questions

Notices

Old 09-02-2020, 11:29 AM

Deet77 is on a distinguished road
Default Weird issue esp/bas 05 RT

Okay this one is really weird and I can't figure it out. Every once in awhile (maybe once every couple months) when I turn onto my exit ramp the esp/bas light comes on and it runs rough. Shut it off and it's fine. Does it wirh wet or dry roads and only does it at this exit ramp and nowhere else, ever. I've got over 116,000 miles and have driven it all over gods creation but it's never done it anywhere but this one ramp. What in the crazy poltergeist maximum overdrive hell is going on?
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2020, 08:28 PM

Sparkman61 is on a distinguished road

Hey Deet77, I had the exact same problem in an 05 RT. It was very random and yet it would sometimes happen on an exit ramp. I sold the car without getting it fixed, but I was told that it may be in need of a software update in the CCM. Sorry I can't be of much help but I just wanted to let you know that this does happen to others as well. Hopefully someone in the forum has more info on this issue. Good luck!
Advertisement