Sixth Annual Delaware VA and Southern New Jersey Healthcare System - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Magnum Club Regional Chapters! > North East

Notices

Old 02-13-2013, 06:51 PM

claude9039u is on a distinguished road
Default Sixth Annual Delaware VA and Southern New Jersey Healthcare System

Ok guys I here we go again another year for VA Car show In Wilmington Delaware! The car show registration this year is a $10.00 donation per car payable to Formula One Tinting & Graphics the day of the Car show. All proceeds will be donated to the Wilmington VA Medical Center Voluntary Service that takes care of our aging Veterans. This Car Show is a family event, food and drinks are free and it’s all to support the troops! In the past you have supported this event and I am asking you to do it again this year. Information on the event is listed below and I hope that you will get back to me and let me know if you will be able to attend.

Sixth Annual Delaware VA and Southern New Jersey Healthcare System
Car Show

The 6th Annual Delaware and Southern New Jersey Healthcare System (VA Hospital) in Wilmington, Delaware Car Show is scheduled for Saturday July 20, 2013 rain date Sunday July 21, 2013. The hours are from 10 AM to 2PM. The car show registration is a $10.00 donation per car payable to Formula One Tinting & Graphics the day of the Car show. All proceeds will be donated to the Wilmington VA Medical Center Voluntary Service that takes care of our aging Veterans. All food and drinks are provide with Popcorn and snow cones as a snack. Make sure you bring your family because this is family fun event. Show our Veteran’s from all our past wars that we support them!

Registration is from 9 to 11 AM awards issued at 2PM. Again I would like for you to please provided a list of the amount of cars and people coming so that we make sure we have all that is needed to make sure everyone eats and drinks well.

For information contact claude.lacombe@va.gov
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2013, 09:58 PM

Exzaber is on a distinguished road

whats up claude long time.. i went to this a few years ago when i had my charger , will be rocking a maggie now .. ill put it on calender ..
Old 04-06-2013, 01:14 PM

claude9039u is on a distinguished road

Cool see you there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement