2006 magnum nav system display - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Dodge Magnum Electrical Problems and Questions

Notices

Old 01-23-2011, 05:16 PM

hritcey is on a distinguished road
Default 2006 magnum nav system display

The stereo/nav system display on my 2006 magnum works at start up and then goes blank shortly after as the car warms up. It has very intermittently come back on after but usually stays blank. After prolonged driving all the system controls (except for volume) also stop working but resume functioning after the car is restarted. Haven't had it checked out at the dealer yet but thought I'd see if anyone else has had similar symptoms.
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2011, 05:49 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

from a FOUR MAGNUM family in North Carolina. I have factory Navigation in my 06 SRT Magnum and so far (knock on wood), no problems with mine. I know you have to be extremely careful with the joy stick; heard a ton of those have broken off.

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Old 01-25-2011, 11:27 AM

HemiMag is on a distinguished road

is you Magnum still under warranty?I'd take it to a dealer and have it checked out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement