Tx HHP: My ProCharger DS1C is on its way! - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Vendors > High Horse Performance - Dodge Magnum Accessories!

Notices

Old 02-05-2013, 02:40 AM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Tx HHP: My ProCharger DS1C is on its way!

I'm excited NOW as I just got the email that my new D1 ProCharger Head unit in on it's way to me! Gonna be hard to go to sleep NOW ~LOL~

A special thank YOU to Josh at High Horse Performance for all his help in getting this ordered for me and giving me a GREAT DEAL as well!

Hello Jim,

Your order has shipped. (Order#: 5683 placed on 1/10/2013)

To track your package visit the following link:
https://www.highhorseperformance.com/orderdetails.asp?OrderID=5683
Here are your Tracking Numbers:

CarrierTracking NumberDate ShippedFedEx Ground®0472975305746252/4/2013
You may also use the preceding link to review your order details or print an invoice

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 12:41 PM

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough

Just got the call that FedX will deliver on Wednesday and the package has to be signed for. Woot!

Old 02-06-2013, 11:46 AM

I'm surely NO mechanic and my buddy helped me remove the old head unit. This should NOT be too bad of a job as I ONLY have to bolt up the NEW D1SC Head Unit and put the belt back on. And.. Yes I do have a brand new air filter, just put this one on to keep dirt & dust out. We did NOT have to remove any piping etc. Took a few pictures of how it looks today. Since the head unit was removed I have NOT started the car AT ALL.

Did YOU notice this car has TWO catch cans; one on the engine normal mount and another one on the firewall. Not sure of the purpose though ~ was installed @ Arringtons.

Click here to view the original image of 1024x768px and 233KB.

Click here to view the original image of 1024x768px and 192KB.

Click here to view the original image of 1024x768px and 225KB.

Click here to view the original image of 1024x768px and 230KB.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2013, 11:05 AM

Yesterday at around 5PM the FedX truck brought my new head unit. I took pictures but for some reason photobucket is not working. I will post up when and IF it comes back up.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:13 PM

First NICE day we'll get this BAD BOY put on my 300SRT. Can hardly wait!!!

Old 02-08-2013, 12:29 AM

Just waiting for the weather to break here; really nasty today and I guess tomorrow. Tons of Rain. I'll more than likely take this car back to Arrington's in Virginia to get a new tune there. They already have done plenty of the mods on this car for the previous owner.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:03 PM

I just got a call from my buddy Jamie and he IS coming over this afternoon so we can install the new D1 ProCharger back onto my 300SRT. We are going to put on a LARGER pulley for now to lower the boost of the new unit which should put me back approximately where my P1 unit's boost was. Then > I'll change the oil just to be safe and later, probably ONE day next week call Arringtons for an appointment to get it tuned there. When I go to Arringtons, I'll take both pulleys and my Predator for the correct tune and possibly a new Dyno. Should be interesting for sure! I'm also taking my second computer so they can show me the install procedure to get THIS CAR inspected as I have the stock computer and the high performance one.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:56 PM

Dang nab it.... got everything back on and added the larger pulley to keep boost down until I get it retuned and the fan belt is about an inch or two short. Not sure when we'll get to work on it some more; maybe not 'til Monday or whatever. Thank so much to my best buddy Jamie for all his help. HE IS THE MAN!!!!

Old 02-17-2013, 01:59 PM

When I sent my P1 Unit in for possible rebuild I forgot to pull my special drain plug that has a hose hook up on it so I can drain from underneath the car... Luckily for me they still had it and charged me $7 to send it to me. NOW I'll probably have to pull the head unit off to install this on the underside and hook up my drain hose. Then I may just remove the larger pulley that I put on, put the smaller one back on that fits the serpentine belt I already have and get it all back together. THEN>>> when I have everything ready to go I'll call Arrington to see when I can take it there for a new TUNE. Can't wait. Go figure; snowed today and we got about an inch or so of snow. Tonight dropping to 19 and only around 40 for tomorrow. Come on Spring Time!!!

Old 02-17-2013, 06:59 PM

SRTAndy is just really niceSRTAndy is just really niceSRTAndy is just really niceSRTAndy is just really nice

That's what I'm talking about!
Advertisement