Alert ! ! Air shocks 4 magnums - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Dodge Magnum Custom Chassis - Suspension

Notices

Old 09-17-2015, 02:09 AM

SXTJOHNO is on a distinguished road
Talking Alert ! ! Air shocks 4 magnums

I have found rear AIR SHOCKS that will work on 2005 SXT, RWD. I have talked to company tech and determined that specs are as close to OME shocks as can be found,except for 1.75 inch compressed and 1.50 extended shock , also the diameter on OME shock is 2.27 on AIR SHOCK the diameter is 2.26, the bottom and top mountings are the same as OME and travel is 1.25 inch more ,by adjusting air pressure it will make up for OME shock length under load. I have ordered them today will receive them tomorrow . After I have installed them I will post brand name and part number. As I want to make sure that there are no problems.