Custom Gauges - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Custom Dodge Magnum Interior Modifications & Audio / Video

Notices

Old 01-30-2015, 08:48 PM

Twiztidnwicked is on a distinguished road
Default Custom Gauges

Almost every other car forum I've ever been on there was always one guy on there who could make custom colored gauge face plates. I was just wondering if there was one here. I have an 07 maggie and was looking to get the stock gauges upgraded to a nice green or blue color, with the dial matching. Anyone point me in the right direction?