My wife Tee's DEMON CAR gets some LOVE!!! - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Custom Dodge Magnum Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits

Notices

Old 11-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough
Default My wife Tee's DEMON CAR gets some LOVE!!!

Most of YOU ALL know the story of Tee's DEMON car being a Louisanna Flood CAR and it took US a whole year to find someone that was smart enough to figure it all out and it is NOW running GREAT and has about 27,000 miles. Finally the clear coat had started peeling on the front and the roof. While talking to Rob & Stuart of Stuarts Shine and seeing that he had painted his S10 truck, he said he and Stuart would paint Tee's car and this would remove the bad clear coat. She decided to have it painted Satin Black for a TWO TONE effect. It came out great and she got it back today.

Two many pictures to post up so I made a slide show for her.

THANKS SO MUCH ROB AND STUART ~ YOU TWO ROCK...

Just click on this image....

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]