My LEO History - Page 2 - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - SIGS - Special Interest Groups > Public Safety

Notices

Old 03-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

Jd3443pd is on a distinguished road

I police about 40 minutes South of where Zonestar policed. I'll have nine years in September. Let's just say that 9/11 changed my career path. Spent my first six years in Uniform Patrol Division (U.P.D.), of those six the last two and a half I was a Field Training Officer (F.T.O.). I am currently assigned to the Special Operations Division (S.O.D.) as an Accident Investigator where I have now worked for almost three years. I have been down to G.P.S.T.C. for On Scene Accident Investigation levels I & II, Accident Reconstruction levels I-V and Crash Zone along with numerous other collison and On Scene mapping classes. Been shot at and heard it go zipppp as it whizzed by and saved an oblivious trainee from being stabbed by a burglar armed with a knife, that jumped out of a closet by "Glock checking" the fellow in the fore head (he now has a permanent indention from the front sight of my Glock) :-) Was told by my Sgt. at the time that my duty weapon was not an impact weapon. The burglar disagreed. The only draw back right now is my patrol car is a Ford Crown Vic. I want a CHARGER!!!!
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2020, 10:14 AM
Banned

fiieoks is on a distinguished road

That's pretty easy!
Advertisement