intake manifold gasket leak :( ? - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Dodge Magnum Mechanical Problems and Questions

Notices

Old 05-10-2013, 11:05 AM

magnumspeed is on a distinguished road
Default intake manifold gasket leak :( ?

Hi all...again

so I usually have the engine cover on my car, I removed it and noticed it looked like it was leaking oil from the intake manifold gaskets. Here are some pics.

passenger side is a bit worse compared to the drivers side, I have been loosing quite a bit of oil and at the rear of the engine it seems to be worse.

I think this is the issue but figured I'd post it here before taking on the job, thanks!