mygig 3rd gen and ipod touch 3rd gen question - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Custom Dodge Magnum Interior Modifications & Audio / Video

Notices

Old 03-20-2011, 05:20 PM

flyin low is on a distinguished road
Default mygig 3rd gen and ipod touch 3rd gen question

ok i have a mygig 3rd gen installed in my 06 mag srt. does anyone know what i need to buy to use my ipod touch 3rd gen on my "mygig" to listen to the music/videos/movies. The mygig has the lockpic installed as well. Do i need just a av cable for the ipod to plug into the acc in RCA cables out the rear of the unit or do i need a unit the plugs into that then into my ipod. any help appreciated. thanks guys