Moparpalooza and Mr. Ralph Gilles - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Dodge Magnum Performance Mods Engine - SRT8

Notices

Old 06-28-2012, 09:58 PM

claude9039u is on a distinguished road
Default Moparpalooza and Mr. Ralph Gilles

Moparpalooza and Mr. Ralph Gilles

I want to start off by saying this was the best LX Mopar Car Show I have ever been to! Lots of LX’s in all kinds of styles and all kinds of mods! But to top off the day Mr. Ralph V. Gilles Senior VP Production Design and President & CEO SRT Brand & Motorsports was there! If you don’t know who he is? Well he gave birth to the LX platform! I have been in the presents of a lot of so called big shots! And Mr. Gilles I have to say is the most grounded, friendly, engaging and just a cool car guy! I watched him as he walked around the car show and was shocked as to how friendly he was. And not a fake friendly! He really took the time to speak to everyone that wanted to talk to him. He looked you right in the eyes listen and answered every question! He took every picture, signed everything place in front of him, You could see that he was really listening and taking in everything said to him by every person that spoke to him.
So now the info I got from him! No I didn’t bother asking him about the Magnum and if it was coming back lol. First thing I requested of him is to help provide any info on the productions numbers of the 08 Magnum SRT8 to which he said he would. He told me his favorite LX is the Magnum! That he will find out if my car is really the last steel blue. He was shocked at my spreadsheet on all 08 MSRT8’s. And he confirmed that car 240 was built and is in a Warehouse. Something cool he told me that he never saw a steel blue 08 MSRT8 and that the car was real rare. Can you believe I got all this out of him in 60 seconds lol! Oh and he signed my car in two locations!
As I get any new info I will update!

Dashboard

Under the hood

And he was true to his word and I got the letter today!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Administrator

jkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nice

Congrats! It's nice when these guys are down to earth.
Check in
Here!
Click for ForumZ How To's
Want to become a Site Supporter? Click Here!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement