A MOD I traded for may go BUST! - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Custom Dodge Magnum Performance and Mods Zone - Custom Dodge Magnum Mods! > Custom Dodge Magnum Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits > Engine Bay Modifications

Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 11:27 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

NOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the roughNOTPAID4 is a jewel in the rough
Default A MOD I traded for may go BUST!

A good friend of mine and I traded some things and when I got home to try out this new mod, I then realized it was NOT going to work on my car. I traded for a chromed out engine cover and when I thought I would put this on BLUE, I had forgotten I had the strut tower brace so it will not work. Then I thought about putting it on LUCKY but I have all the 3GCustomz engine pieces on the engine along with the Taylor shorty wires and did NOT want to cover them up as I love the look, especially the custom valve covers.

I may remove the strut tower brace from BLUE, repaint it to match the color scheme on LUCKY and then use this engine cover on BLUE. I really like the chromed out engine cover insert and the chrome ribs.

Not sure what I'll end up doing but have plenty of time to think about it.

Here is what the new engine cover looks like.

15 LX FAMILY; 7 300's, 6 magnums & 2 chargers]