dealership crooks - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Dodge Magnum Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Magnum MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Old 09-20-2020, 03:32 PM

oldstyle45 is on a distinguished road
Default dealership crooks

three years ago I put my 2005 maggi rt in a dealership in Knoxville tn . I wrote a list of what I wanted done . I was a mechanic for 17 years at a Dodge place in florida . Now I am just to old to do some things . So I know what I want done .They not only couldn't fix what I wrote down , but did more damage to the car. I wasn't told any thing was wrong and went back to get my car . They charged me 700.00 and gave me my keys. I went to the parking lot to get my car and I wouldn't move . I not only was out 700.00 but I had to buy an aftermarket computer and reprogram my electronics in their driveway before I could go home .The service manager refused to return my money and told me if I didn't move my car he would start charging me for storage . This is the only dodge dealership in Knoxville and I and others I have talked to say and know these mechanics are not qualified to service any car they work on. This was over a period of 4 days and if you have problems don't go to this dealership .
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2020, 10:14 PM

Midniteblues is on a distinguished road

Had the same issue with a private machanic. He did more harm that good.
Advertisement