Seafoam fuel additive now crank but no start - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Dodge Magnum Mechanical Problems and Questions

Notices

Old 12-20-2019, 12:47 AM

gtownheros94 is on a distinguished road
Default Seafoam fuel additive now crank but no start

So about three days ago I put a full tank of fuel in my 05 magnum R/T AWD and treated it with seafoam. Well that night after work it had gotten down to about -17 drove fine home no problems at all little bit of a rough start from the cold but that’s to be expected where I live in Wyoming. Had the car for three winters and it has never not started short of a bad battery. I initially swapped around the relays for the starter and fuel pump after trying to jump it for about an hour, nothing. So I then plugged in the block heater and deep cycle charged my battery for full amps, still nothing. Tried some starting fluid in the intake and it tried to start but soon failed after I let off the ignition. So I’m assuming no fuel? Because it’s getting plenty air and spark if it ignited the starting fluid? Next course of action is heaters and thawing the car because I don’t have a garage or anywhere to put the car. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Car is in need of an oil change and new plugs and wires.