Will the Magnum return to production??? - Page 4 - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > Automotive Industry News and Dodge Press Releases

Notices

Old 04-13-2014, 10:52 AM

Deesdream06 is on a distinguished road
In response to the restart of the Magnum production i hate to be the one who spoils the run on this thread.

The SRT department of Dodge has recently stated they have no plans to bring back the Magnum line in the US. They cited a poor response from the public in the US. But in Europe the response has been good. That's the reason for the 300 look on the Magnum for the European market. Having said that i see no real hold back on ordering a Magnum from that market.......

Sorry for the bad news guy's.

Regards
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2014, 09:47 AM

bryan67 is on a distinguished road

I really find that supriseing. With how many Magnums I see on the road for 1. That it didnt sell well in the USA? And with how many times my wife has been asked about it. Shame USA auto makers dont think we like station wagons, since none of the big 3 even offer a wagon anymore. But if you look at Audi,BMW, Subaru to name a few and see how well that model sells across their lines. Shame wonder why foreign sales keep increasing and Made in America dosnt.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:59 PM

Deesdream06 is on a distinguished road
I was just as surprised as you when I heard the response coming from Dodge Rt section. A classy car with some good styling, considering the big auto makers these days use a common design then make there own changes .

Regards
Old 04-23-2014, 12:47 PM

2wheel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan67 View Post
Shame USA auto makers dont think we like station wagons, since none of the big 3 even offer a wagon anymore. But if you look at Audi,BMW, Subaru to name a few and see how well that model sells across their lines. Shame wonder why foreign sales keep increasing and Made in America dosnt.
I have noticed that Cadillac has a wagon now. At least that is what I am seeing around here.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:20 PM

ColtMagnum is on a distinguished road

Big changes coming from FCA in the coming years.

No more Dart, no more Grand Caravan, new/AWD Challenger options, a million different editions of RAM, etc.

Exciting times!
Old 12-07-2016, 07:37 AM

JustClerk is on a distinguished road

I think many potential wagon buyers have turned over to the smaller SUV that look more capable, but in fact they don't give any benefits in compare to classic wagons like Magnum.
Advertisement