Mid-Atlantic (MAMM) Meet & Greet~~~HUGE EVENT!!! - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Magnum Club Regional Chapters! > Mid Atlantic

Notices

Old 08-24-2012, 08:55 PM

mummy114 is on a distinguished road
Default Mid-Atlantic (MAMM) Meet & Greet~~~HUGE EVENT!!!

We recently formed a Regional Mopar Chapter, Mid-Atlantic Modern Mopars and are getting ready to have our first Meet & Greet. Whether you are a current member or not, if you are interested in coming out and meeting some great people and checking out some kick-ass MOPARS then this is the Meet for you. Check it out:

We currently have 67 people on the list to attend with 59 cars!!!!! And, we have over a month to add names to the list....LIKE YOURS!!!! So far I have people coming from OK (yes, that's Oklahoma), KS (yes, that's Kansas), MD, DE, PA, NH, NJ, PA, DC, VA. This is going to be an incredible event and we'd love to have you there!!

Here are the specifics so far:

September, 29th
12:00 ~ Whenever
Hooters
194 S. Dupont Hwy
New Castle, DE 19720
(just over the DE Memorial bridge, across from the New Castle Airport)

Like I said, we have nearly 70 people on the list to attend. In addition, I've been fortunate enough to get some vendors to help sponsor the event. So you can come have an amazing time and might walk away with an incredible prize too!!! The sponsors, so far, are:

213 AutoParts.com
Billet Technology
Discount Tires
High Horse Performance
Jina's Embroidery
The Suspension Source

If you'd like to come just shoot me a PM or reply to this thread. And, if you'd also like to become a member of YOUR local Chapter, we currently have 3 that are part of this region. They are Dover, DE, Northern VA, and Eastern PA. So come check out www.mamodernmopars.com and join us. Or, come check us out in person on the 29th and see if you'd like to join. My bet is you will!!!

If you have ANY questions, comments, concerns or suggestions I take them all. Thanks for reading and look forward to seeing the Magnum well represented at the MG!!!