06 SRT Magnum "Holy Grail" - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Dodge Magnum Discussion > Dodge Magnum General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-29-2019, 10:58 AM

06SRTMaggie is on a distinguished road
Default 06 SRT Magnum "Holy Grail"

Good morning. I have owned 3 Magnums (2 of them SRT's which I still have) I have for sale what is probably the best low mileage original SRT8 Magnum in existence. I joined this forum to sell her. We are selling out, downsizing our home, cars and life in general. I'm keeping my 150k mile 07 SRT, and offering the ultra low mileage 2006 TorRed SRT8 fully optioned original Magnum survivor for sale. She sleeps in her own dust proof tent - 30K miles - near perfect, never any paint work - I would like to ask the forum what is the "right price" for this car. In my opinion the 06 SRT8 Maggie had the best trim package of all the Magnums. Interest regarding pricing or purchase of this Holy Grail of Magnums is welcome!
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2019, 08:55 AM
Administrator

jkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nicejkelly16 is just really nice

I've moved this from the For Sale area since it looks like you are looking for info. If you plan to sell it, please read the For Sale Rules that's a sticky in those forums. Asking price & pics are a minimum requirement to post a for sale.
Check in
Here!
Click for ForumZ How To's
Want to become a Site Supporter? Click Here!

Old 06-30-2019, 03:38 PM

jpeteyjr is on a distinguished road

...and we're waiting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2019, 05:42 PM

Default sorry, pics coming soon

I'm away from home but will make some pics soon. Its as near perfect / original as there is out there! The inside still smells new.
I paid a lot for it years ago because it was so rare and perfect (and I love Maggies). If the car won't bring 25K or so I'll have a hard time selling it. In my estimation it would be hard to find a low mileage car of this caliber (of any brand) for under $25, but that may be just my mind. Pricing is what I'd like input on.
The car was never driven in the rain, only un-garaged to drive to NASCAR events by the original owner/dealer. The man traded it in once for a new Ford, then repurchased the car from the dealer, then did that again and I bought it from the Ford dealer before the original owner came back for it again!
Old 07-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

HemiLonestar is on a distinguished road

Old 07-07-2019, 11:14 AM

Default spam?

Really, from a senior member here?
We just got back from the Bahamas on our sailboat for 3 months (not home) We decided to sell the cars on that trip. From there we got in the RV and are visiting relatives (not home) I'm curious how you deduced that I'm posting clickbait. I thought my question was pretty straight forward, what does the forum think my car is worth. I'll post pictures soon. She's covered in a dust proof tent while we were gone because the car deserves it. It's that nice.
Any helpful responses out there? Has anyone seen a "new" 06 car sell recently, if so what did she bring?
Old 07-12-2019, 12:08 AM

3AMideaz is on a distinguished road

$25+ will definitely require finding the right buyer....
Not trying to be a snarky "captain obvious type" - but it seems the sad truth is that our beloved Magnums (even a cream of the crop low mileage SRT-8) will have a hard time bringing what we feel they are truly worth.
Most of the rest of the world just sees them as 13+yr old cars - and for the same money, there are many similar options. For example, a quick (LA Craigslist) check for SRT cars / trucks turns up a slew of SRT8 Grand Cherokees, a few Challengers & 300 SRT8's (& even a couple SRT-10 pickups) all under $25,000 & most of them are 7-10 yrs newer. Granted they aren't your 30,000 mile Maggie...
I wonder if your best bet for top $$ might be one of the bigger auctions where you could put a reserve on the car so it wouldn't sell for too little.
- & hey, if the Lottery boys pick my #'s this weekend, I might be giving you a call!
(Sadly, my 05 R/T got turned into a big red golf ball in a massive hail storm earlier this year&#x1f915
Advertisement