Front end clunk questions. - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > Prospective Buyers - Question and Answer Forum

Notices

Old 03-14-2018, 09:17 AM

LarryMagnum is on a distinguished road
Default Front end clunk and other questions.

Hey, new user thinking about picking up either an SXT or RT. I'm aware of the sway bar issue but I still have some questions.

1. The police SXTs had upgraded suspension, did that include heavier duty front end parts which eliminate the issue?

2. If I chose to upgrade the culprit parts with heavy duty components, does that fix the issue and approx how much am I looking?

3. How do I test for the issue during a test drive? Are there conditions which the seller could control which would mask the issue.

4. I'm going to have my shop inspect the car but are there some obvious issues I should look for?

5. This is a general question about mileage. The SXTs all seem to have 150k and higher while the RTs are closer to 100k. Any reason to go with the RTs just because of the lower miles?

Thanks guys and gals.

Last edited by LarryMagnum; 03-14-2018 at 11:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement