West tn/ky area gtg - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - News Desk > MOPAR NATION - Dodge Magnum Club Regional Chapters! > South East

Notices

Old 10-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Banned

jmck1522 is on a distinguished road
Default West tn/ky area gtg

i'm trying to find out how much interest there is in having a gtg throughout the mopar community. unfortunately it would have to be around the clarksville / Nashville area as i have a 3 week old and can`t really travel too far. hopefully there is a good amount of interest. i'm posting on all mopar forum sites i can to gain as much interest as possible so if you're up for it then throw some comments or ideas out here and we can get something going. I'll keep checking back as often as possible. no exact date as of yet because i would like to see what would work best for the majority.

i personally have a 2011 Ram, lifted, a SRT Ram, and a SRT jeep i can add to the fun and a couple of friends with nicely modded non mopar vehicles (still american muscle of course) that would like to participate.

thanks!

Last edited by jkelly16; 10-12-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Banned

jmck1522 is on a distinguished road

there has to be atleast a little bit of interest out there, getting some pretty good feedback from the truck and challenger guys so far.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

docjackson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to docjackson

Hey I'm in the Clarksville area and would like to hang out and participate, let me know if there's more Interset or maybe a meet up spot.
Advertisement