How many miles on your Magnum? - Page 18 - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Dodge Magnum Discussion > Dodge Magnum General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-13-2018, 05:48 PM

magnum force is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemaryd View Post
Hemi r/t 2005 love at first sight
What kind of maintenance has been done with all those miles? Engine, transmission, rear end, suspension, electrical?
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2018, 01:32 PM

Magnasport is on a distinguished road

Got 178000 on my 06 Mag R/T that I bought new in 05, used it for work, did most of that the first 7 years I've had it. Still drive it daily and it looks and runs great.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:47 PM

As for maintenance its all been normal wear an tear items for a car driven this hard. In no particular order, radiator an fans, PS pump, alternator, and contact plate in tranny because of bad speed sensor also tie rods inner and outer and A/C compressor. Did all work myself and parts were cheap if you know where to shop
Old 11-25-2018, 06:04 PM

rosemaryd is on a distinguished road
Default Headlamps & Rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big47moe View Post
Have about 91,000 miles on the 2005. Just bought it in August from a cycle shop and having problems with the AC.

With 219,000 miles on your Magnum have you had any major problems? Headlight lenses clouding? My plans are to keep her running as long as possible and if I hit 219K I will love it!
Speaking of cloudy headlamps...I need new ones. Any suggestions? Mine are beyond help, now needing replacements..
also need new rims. Anyone have some to sell?
Old 11-26-2018, 04:25 PM
Magnum Forum Senior Member!

HemiLonestar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemaryd View Post
Speaking of cloudy headlamps...I need new ones. Any suggestions? Mine are beyond help, now needing replacements..
also need new rims. Anyone have some to sell?

This was last year, but Rockauto had good, not too expensive OEM style replacements from TYC.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:08 PM

Try the nearest "U pull it" parts or recycling place (junkyard) for a good set of lights or some that will buff out easily.
I have found some amazingly good deals on parts, like Anzo custom headlights on a Magnum for 30 bucks, they needed buffed but they look good, also a great place to find any of those little trim items and missing screws.
Old 12-30-2018, 06:14 PM

andyg is on a distinguished road

I got 102,000. Before it got totaled for the second time. I still have it and the engine runs. Not sure what to do with what is left.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EDF42FBB-1E99-4BFB-8E7D-46FAE7184385_1546211648869.jpg (19.4 KB, 5 views)
Old 10-06-2019, 10:10 PM

lightningdon is on a distinguished road

I had 307K miles on my 2005 SXT. I ordered it from the dealer the first week they could order. Took delivery Aug 30, 2004. One of the kids put it in a river during a flood last summer. Miss that car. She was my baby. Other than an issue with the tranny which was fixed under warranty at around the 50K mark, nothing but routine maintenance.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:08 AM

buzzard is on a distinguished road

My SRT8 '08 has 7000 miles.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:07 PM

MrMagnumSRT8 is on a distinguished road

My 2006 SRT8 has 101,500, still runs like it was new, although fuel economy sucks, 15.2 if I’m lucky and drive like a human
Advertisement