Systems cleaning - Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum
Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum  

Go Back   Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum > Dodge Magnum Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Magnum Problems, Complaints, and Solutions > Detailing and General Maintenance Forum > Oil Change - Lubrication - Fluids

Notices

Old 11-24-2013, 11:45 AM

05 inferno rt is on a distinguished road
Default Systems cleaning

I'll be doing the intake cleaning and fuel system cleaning with seafoam. Thanks Jim for all the info. Thought I'd post here for the final part of the cleaning. Seafoam can be used to clean the internals using the brake booster line followed by an oil change. I've read on other forumz including the charger forumz that this part should not be done on engines with high miles that haven't done it before. This raises the question of what qualifies as high miles? 80k? 100k? 120k?

Hoping someone can chime in with info and this thread helps others.

David