Dodge Magnum Forum - Modern Mopar Forum - View Single Post - need electrical schematic.....
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 09:59 PM

Starrcat is on a distinguished road
Unhappy need electrical schematic.....

when I got my '06 SXT it already had a cheap aftermarket stereo unit in it. I decided to upgrade and made the mistake of taking it to a local car audio shop to do the installation. After two additional trips to the shop, I still had no sound in the back speakers, and the radio didnt work. I've done alot of installations with all my other cars, so I dont know why I took it to a shop. I guess I'm getting old.Anyhow, I pulled the stereo out, and found a hack job mess of wires. There are alot of wires cut, and taped off. Theres two plugs I cant figure out for what, and its a nightmare. New wires have been run for the front speakers, thats no problem. Tllhe stock radio plug that contains the wires for the speakers seems untouched, but the shop had wired the rear speakers to some other wires they hacked into out of the main loom. Its a mess.
Can anyone hook me up with a good schematic of the wiring behind the dash?
Any help is greatly appreciated !